Monday, April 16, 2012

Flowers & Dreams

I used ippity  You Deserve stamps. You need a chick for this, Mine is Noelle.Here's link for Unity:http://www.unitystampco.com/default.aspx IPK 136 is the stamp set. I stamped them with memento. I colored with my copics, Put the front  through the sticker maker, add glitter & we have bling! Before I added the bling I put the backs of most through the sticker maker (without taking the "sticky" off the front)  & glued it to the card. Popped one up.I love these flowers they're really pretty & the corners are cute also. One of my favorite Ippity sets.Thanks , Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love how sparkly the flowers are..

    Thanks for linking up to the {ippity} Challenge.. Good Luck!
    {ippity} Chick Heather Flaherty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the SPARKLE!!! So glad you joined is at the (ippity) Challenge!! Chick JenMarie Taylor

    ReplyDelete