Friday, April 6, 2012

This is from the Feb 2012 KOM which you can find  here: http://www.unitystampco.com/product/1568-lucky-to-have-you-kom-212.aspx I split the sentiment... the rest says "are. old." & that's inside the card.I embossed & paper pieced the clock & cars & I stuck a Tim Coffey firefly next to the sentiment to kinda draw your eye there ..hope it worked lol...Some twine & done, done...Christi did something similar Give credit to inspiration.Thanks Christi.  So that's that.hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love this clock (def a fave)! Happy FWF Friday!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I've used that you.are.old stamp many times. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love that you put the rest of the sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete