Friday, April 20, 2012

Wet Suits



It's getting to be that time of year..Wet bathing suits, sand,shells & dripping ice cream cones. This is from the June 2011 KOM" ALL SMILES" available http://unitystampco.com/product/1103-all-smiles-kom-611.aspx
I colored, cut & pieced the whole shebang, & used brown twine as a clothesline.I cut out some shells from American Crafts Heat Wave paper. It made me smile so I decided to share..  (There's also a whopping ice cream cone in this kit & some fireflies .) I hope you smile & think of all the wet things coming soon!

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, summer is on the way! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO cute!! Love the stamps you used and the pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Bring on summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card, summer can't get here fast enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. So ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love all the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lofe this bright, fun summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bright, summery card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete